Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Milwaukee, new convert

Welcome to the forum, it is a little hairy when a bus tries to come up on You. This is a great site with lots of good helpful guys here. I would loc-tite every bolt. If You start having problems You can usually find the answer through the search, if not just throw it out on the forum..somone will stop in to help.
__________________ - The Ultimate Users Guide
Old 06-20-2013, 05:04 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Milwaukee, new convert

Welcome to the fourm John, I have the same engine from that same lady, Lynn doesn't mess around, she does Cary great products and does always have the parts you need. I havnt had any problems with the engine I naught from her, I was 220$ (bit pricy) but it hasn't lost any power, its a good build, I actually just ordered the long beach cruiser frame from her, I'm gonna have it on in a week at latest, maybe we could ride around and compare builds. I always wanted to meet up with other motorized bicycle lovers