I finished, and of course their is no love, she is not running.
I peddled her out of the driveway and down the road and she seemed to want to start but it never got there, she just kinda half way started, when I have it throttle she bogged down, if I hit the clutch she died. She ran without running (does that make sense?)
Oh ya, kill switch on or off seems the same.
Here are the facts.
1) Reset the angle of the mount to get the carb as flat as possible, tis is the best that I can do with this mount (the horror).
2) Everything tight EXCEPT MAYBE THE PLUG, need to but a tool tomorrow... Maybe loosing compression?
3) Yes that is a boost bottle... should I delete for now
4) Choke up
5) Fuel cock in the right position
6) I think I did everything right about car leaks
Its kinda like the little engine that could... wants to start just can seem to get all firerd up!