Brand New Tire and Ape Hangers!!!!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

xzackx

Jun 30, 2010
morgan county, OH
ive been working on my schwinn stingray for a couple of months(more like since feb.) got a big order of stuff around feb of my motor underglow head light tailight+turn signals. worked on i for a while got it all together up and running about 3 weeks ago. It popped a leak around the lower bolts on the tank, so i got a idea from someone using garden hose washers and regualar washes and use seal all (thanks for the person who said that sorry i dont remember your name but thank you :)) so i got that to work on and right now im trying to bend my new exhaust i got fom berry on ebay i made my own engine mount so it didnt fit exactly needed bent so i used a 12'' 1/2'' socket extension and put in inside the mount piece and had my dad stand on a board on the pipe and i pulled up bent it about a inch now gotta try it out (hope it works) and today i went to my local bike shop looking for mirrors didnt get any i am gonna have them order some but i did happen to get my hands on some good deals got a ape hanger schwinn handlebar for $18 and a new schwinn rear 4.5'' tire for $14 here's some pics

View All Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 262 of 292 by zack♥cassie - MySpace Photos
View All Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 262 of 292 by zack♥cassie - MySpace Photos

and here is the tire

i think i got a good deal i'll take some more pics once i get the ape hangers on (cant wait)
hope to get it back to running soon.