Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles Forum announcements and instructions for posting on motorbicycling.com. To start a new thread choose the appropriate area. No new threads can be started in this area

Old 01-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Re: Why did I join this great Motorized Bicycle forum?

I joined this forum because of the Morini motor section. Forgive me for saying I dont have a motorized bike but I have a Big Boy MX off road stand up scooter, like a big Go Ped, with the Morini S6S engine on it. While doing a search on the net for Morini information, I came across this site. I can honestly say this site has more good info on the Morini's than any other site I have found. Some sites have some in depth technical info about bits and pieces of the engine but this site has good overall info about the whole engine. I have found more useful info here, even in the other sections on this site about other engines because I have 18 Go Peds. I am glad I found this site.

Last edited by STS-V; 01-07-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:11 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Smile Re: Why did I join this great Motorized Bicycle forum?

I joined this site because I was searching for answers about my cousins bikes that I was working on. They kept breaking down and I would fix them better than before but when I decided to build my own fate handed me a raw motor kit 66cc and a Schwinn Occ Stingray. I found out fast that the installation manual went out he window with this one. But that is how I like it anyway I like to do it my way. This site truly inspires me with new ideas and possibilities. Sure I could just buy a motor mount and jackshaft kit and put em on but then I would be riding someone elses creation. I hope yall can relate and I really admire some of the briliance I see from members here. I have two projects hoing now I'll post them as soon as figure out the right place to do that Thanks.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

For the same reason I joined all the other on line forums I belong to....I needed help
Also I find it funny how many people were ban from the "other" site. This is the first one I found and I seem to like it. So hopefully I don't get ban here!-
Old 07-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

I joined this site for information on motorized bikes. I love the idea of them and may need a cheaper way to motor around the island soon. I'm sure I'm find myself with an electric one too someday. Love te site. Don
Old 08-24-2011, 10:45 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Joined to get some knowledge about what I bought without a clue as to what I got myself into. The missus is already rolling her eyes and talking about money (I want to customize it).
Old 08-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

I joined to learn about mab`s and see what other members are building.

ron

NEVER BEAT ON IT, GET A BIGGER HAMMER

"A MAN WHO SAY`S IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT A MAN DOING IT"

Last edited by NEAT TIMES; 08-24-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

18 Go Peds ! Thats sweet. I had one of them a few years back . Bought it at at a flee market for like 40 bucks. What a blast! Welcome !
Old 08-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Custom MB Buiilder

I joined to promote these wonderful and sometimes picky inexpensive way of fun and transportation. The thought of helping others is a bonus I never get tired of. Sharing with others is a great joy for me. I believe that every member we have feels mostly the same way. I know of only one member ever banned from here and he was given several chances before that happened. The honor of helping people from all walks of life, in so many different lands is indeed a thrill. I am but a tiny part of a wonderful place.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:53 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

I joined for a couple of reasons. One is that someday I'd like to build a motorized bike, and this is the place to go for info. The other, more immediate reason is that I've seen lots of pictures of really cool bikes, and I'd like to be able to tell people how cool I think they are.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:34 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

actually i want to know something about bike motor ,this is bike forum and i enjoy it!!