Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles Forum announcements and instructions for posting on motorbicycling.com. To start a new thread choose the appropriate area. No new threads can be started in this area

Old 06-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default duane is a garate man, read & find out why I know this, he is way cool.

Old 06-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: duane is a garate man, read & find out why I know this, he is way cool.

Wow, I haven't driven 55k in the past 5 years in any vehicle I own combined. You must ride all day long!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Re duane is a garate man, read & find out why I know this, he is way cool.

Wow, I haven't driven 55k in the past 5 years in any vehicle I own combined. You must ride all day long! quote

I ride my bike every where, long rides though the contery rodes, to the coast, to go camping, yard sales on weekends around 6 hours each day & it gets me every where, I love riding my bike.
I am angchess & exsighted about geting the new motor from duane.
"I will be back up & runing"
Old 06-23-2010, 04:49 AM
Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

Default Re: duane is a garate man, read & find out why I know this, he is way cool.

Your link doesn't work.... 55K?
Old 06-23-2010, 05:03 AM

I am guessing he has ridden 55 000 mile or kilometer on his motered bike? if so MAMMOTH effort!

KiM
Old 06-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiM View Post
I am guessing he has ridden 55 000 mile or kilometer on his motered bike? if so MAMMOTH effort!

KiM
yes I have rode my bike with a 4 stoke titan 55,000 pluse miles on my bike.
wone a motor from thatsdax.
well, ya all have a scooter bug smack me day
& don't swallowe.
LOL
Old 06-23-2010, 10:32 AM

Hi Connan. Over 55,000 miles on your Titan is good miles for sure. That is almost 100,000 km !! Connan. I think you should go to the 4 stroke engine and bicycles section and post your Tips for maintenance and care of your Titan 4 stroke. I feel this would help a lot of 4 stroke owners. Since the 2 strokes are phasing out and the 4 strokes are taking over, some of your Care and Maintance Tips would be very helpful. Also.. Connan. I hope to fire off to you another Titan motor by the end of this week or beginning of next week. Enjoy the ride....
Old 06-23-2010, 10:53 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Re: duane, way cool.

OK will do, I'me still trying to figger out how to get back to post threads & I don't understand how to sub-scribe to a forum or join a forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsdax View Post
Hi Connan. Over 55,000 miles on your Titan is good miles for sure. That is almost 100,000 km !! Connan. I think you should go to the 4 stroke engine and bicycles section and post your Tips for maintenance and care of your Titan 4 stroke. I feel this would help a lot of 4 stroke owners. Since the 2 strokes are phasing out and the 4 strokes are taking over, some of your Care and Maintance Tips would be very helpful. Also.. Connan. I hope to fire off to you another Titan motor by the end of this week or beginning of next week. Enjoy the ride....
Old 06-23-2010, 03:44 PM

Connan,

Since you are able to post here in the Welcome area, you should have no problem going to other sections and posting. If you do have any problems, feel free to contact one of the forum moderators to get help. Enjoy the ride..
Old 06-24-2010, 04:52 AM
Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

Go to the home page, and find the appropriate forum, then post just like you did in this one.

55K? Hmmm, that's about 150 miles a day for a year straight 7 days a week, 10 hours a day....