Hi From Bunbury Western Australia

GoldenMotor.com

engie_benjy

Jun 13, 2010
Bunbury western australia
Hi Guys,
This is my first post. I recently bought a 70cc standard kit from ROCK SOLID ENGINES here in Australia and would highly recommend them to any aussie looking at buying one of these kits, there srevice and willing to answer a silly question has been great,
However as this is a weekend project they cant always be contacted that is when i found this site and all i can say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Every time there was puzzled looked on my face Here i would come to find the answer explained in a simple easy to understand
way!!

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ROCK!! She rides like a dream mainly thanks to all the advice i have read from many of the well knowledge people you have on here.

I have now caught the bug and Plan doing another very very soon leaving my origanal as it is and try some new things on this one.

ONE thing for sure I will be here regularly picking all the great brains here

THANK YOU AGAIN. BEST SITE EVER!!

ENGIE BENJY reddd

Millsy

May 16, 2010
Mandurah West Australia
Hi good to see some local folk,
you are only 40min away not 40 hours LOL
great to see that you are up and running. A great bug to catch, I've been building these for quite some years.

I am from Mandurah
Welcome Millsy

engie_benjy

Jun 13, 2010
Hey there Millsy,

Nice to find a fellow Aussie and one so close, im 34 so all new to this but have been bitten big time i think, Have had a look at some of your bikes you have posted and can only say WOW, very very nice work. Love your customized frames you have welded up, What welder do you use? Do you have a preference for Motor Sellers altho im happy with my recent rock solid engine. Really like your work and can only hope to build something half as good your class rides!!IS Nice to Have found a Local!!

GearNut, thanks for the welcome from down here!! lol

engie_benjy

Jun 13, 2010
Frank

Good onya mate!! the rest of the world seem to rekon us Aussies are a different lot!....and you know WE are Happy with that tag!!

Well Here She is, Nothing over the Top just like i said first time project so was just to get to know whats what, photo was just after finished, so has had some adjustments since then, but its a begining!auflg

Attachments

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
She looks just fine. Your bike looks like a perfect fit for the engine, and it has all the extras that I need to add to mine, like gears and good brakes.
Job well done!

oylavabeer

Jan 9, 2009
Perth Australia
Welcome mate. I usualy buy Grubee motors usualy $300, last build I found one on ebay for $150 (motowizza) there isnt much difference . The muffler dosnt hit the pedals on the cheep motor as it has a different neck but id came with a few less spares like puller and gaskets etc. I dont think the extra expense was worth it !