Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Finding an engine

Hello I just made an account on this site and I recently got interested into motorized bicycles so I am looking for a store that sells engines. I already looked around and I have had no luck. If you know of a store that is in Miami, Florida please help me out. And what would you suggest would be the best Engine? Thanks.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Default Re: Finding an engine

Howdy Mig, welcome. I have only heard of one store proper that sold em besides spooky in AZ.. Any way, would contact Manic Mechanic. He is a good guy and down your way. Also a member and sponsor here. He doesn't sell kits but does sell all sorts of parts and can advise you well. Also read, read, read. Every thing you can ask is here some where and will answer questions before ya think of em.

These things are great fun and hope you enjoy!
worst apocalypse ever
Old 06-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Welcome to the forum! Look to the left and the right for the vendors that sponsor this forum. Many of these folks are the best! I always mail order 'cause there are no vendors in my area, read the posts, you will see who is who in just a short while, wether they offer support after the sale or bone you and not return calls etc... Not my place to say. Again, welcome and feel free to ask questions.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:24 AM

check ebay