Concealed Gas Tanks

GoldenMotor.com

Johnnycarly

Apr 16, 2010
Montana
I am looking for different options for gas tanks. I have a Grubee Skyhawk 66/80cc kit in the mail but I already know I look of the gas tank isn't going to work for my project. Are there options out there? Is it possible to hide the gas tank?

I really appreciate the help from everyone. I start my project next week and am very excited.

Bike will The General Micargi Army Cruiser with engine painted rust color and all black pieces painted flat black.

Attachments

ailgup

Jul 9, 2009
USA
you can use all sorts of objects for a gas tank. an interesting idea that would tke a good deal of work and welding would make some of the upper tubes of the bike the tank and have them feed the engine, i thought about doing this for my bike but i decided it would be too much work and i didn't mind the look of the gas tank.

Johnnycarly

Apr 16, 2010
Montana
I think the apple juice tank will be my best option. I found out you can just go to a fabric shop and pick up some imitation leather and wrap it and voila you have tank that adds some style to the bike. Thank you everyone for your help. I get all my stuff in tomorrow. I will probably be up all night because I have been tortured having to wait.