Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Hi from IL

Blakenstein dummying up the traditional approach , of course I wouldn't show off the abilities of my bike in front of officers. Why attract attention when the purpose is to avoid it?

BarelyAWake was hoping I could keep all of my gears, I know that they're not necessary but I definitely want the option of pedaling/motor power when I choose which... hmm, might need to order a custom sprocket to fit on the left side of my front gears.

I'll need to create a new thread with my bike, design diagrams, and other questions soon. Summer is right on its dandy way.

P.S. The officers love to call me 'son' because I'm 18 years old .
Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Hi from IL

Okay, now first of all it depends on what kind of peddle shaft weather or not it allows individual custom fittng / size

On some peddle shafts yes and do allow for this . However the HIGHEST gear on the front rings have a limmitt to as how high u can go because the diameters of mega highs are so lardge that it hits /smashes into the rear A-Frame.

Any way this is a good forum the best one there is and u can learn invaluable information . There are many here in this forun that have great knowledge in the realm of motorized bics.