Help wanted building a bike in Maryland

GoldenMotor.com

yoseph

Nov 30, 2008
Maryland
Hello all, I am looking to re build my bike in Maryland and was curious if anyone is in the area and would be interested in helping.

Thanks

yoseph

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Are you just rebuilding the engine or are you doing a complete bike upgrade? Lots of people here on the forum to help you either way unless you're looking for someone to hold your wrenchs for you...

yoseph

Nov 30, 2008
Maryland
Well I built a bike a little over a year ago. Most difficult experience of my life. I got the bike to run once, then I had knee surgery and then got fed up with the project, tore the bike apart, and put the motor in storage. Now, I have moved and my commute is only 2 miles, so I would like to rebuild the bike, but am looking for someone who can help me with it so that I do not mess up as much and get fed up with the project, as I did last time.

However, I am looking to change all the gaskets, bolts, studs etc. from the motor.

Thanks!

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Well I built a bike a little over a year ago. Most difficult experience of my life. I got the bike to run once, then I had knee surgery and then got fed up with the project, tore the bike apart, and put the motor in storage. Now, I have moved and my commute is only 2 miles, so I would like to rebuild the bike, but am looking for someone who can help me with it so that I do not mess up as much and get fed up with the project, as I did last time.

However, I am looking to change all the gaskets, bolts, studs etc. from the motor.

Thanks!
Wow, ran the bike once and you want to change all gaskets, bolts, studs etc? If you had trouble getting it together the first time it seems you should have learned much from that experience. Like I said before, there's all the info you need right here on the forum. Just takes patience, creativity and the proper tools. Otherwise, I'd expect to have to pay someone to take the time to do all you plan on doing.

yoseph

Nov 30, 2008
Maryland
to aspireonescs: i live in Salisbury, but go to school in Towson. one of my roommates lives in Calvert county, more specifically, North Beach, so possibly we could meet up.

to silverbear: same info applies except my other roommate lives in New Market, MD