New To The Motor Bike World

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeman08

Jun 19, 2008
Hello My fellow fuel saving butt kick'n riders. Im new to to the game of Motor bicycling and im very very excited about it. My 7occ kit is on its way and I cant wait. I have a 3 year old GT Mountion Bike, and, Haro Mountain Bike. I plan on using the GT For the Motor/peddling, and keep the haro strickly for peddling. Im sure i will be needing help with the install, and different suggestions. I plan on using the long chopper exhaust muffler, just not sure if it going to fit. Please give me your feedback thanks yall have fun a be safe ^5

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I believe you are very excited!

Once you get all the bits together, feel free to post any questions or particular experiences you have.

Welcome to the international bicycle motor authority.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. you will probably end up like the rest of us. we get our bicycle motor and strap it on the bike and something happens. we fire it up and go wow this is amazing. it will become all you think about. not only will you save a fortune in gas you will have found a new Hobie that is a blast. glad to have you with us and look forward to hearing all about your build
:ride2: