Greatings, never ending projects

GoldenMotor.com

nsmith

Mar 2, 2010
PA
Hello, I have been lurking for a while. I started building a front wheel friction drive inspired by velo solex racers. It is going to be light weigh, not sure about how fast. Before work and kids I use to do a ton of mt biking so I have lots plenty of bike parts. I also picked up a used dimension edge kit in the middle of all this. Not sure if I am going to use it. It was on a Huffy Cranbrook. the kit worked good but the bike was far below my expectations.

nsmith

Mar 2, 2010
PA
Forgot to add. I am in SE PA, If anyone is looking to wrench, swap parts etc let me know.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum nsmith, glad you joined us.

Your build sounds very interesting, we would love if you would share more about it. Sounds like a cool build, not to many front friction drives on the forum.

.wee.

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
Welcome to the forum. A front wheel friction drive sure will be interesting. There are a few riders in southeast PA, me, Fossil, KilroyCD just to name a few. Like stevolandis said, there is a rally in Lebanon hosted by jbcruisin this August. I am sure he will gladly welcome you to attend. Last years event was great. Good luck on your build.