hi from detroit

GoldenMotor.com

mikeadamstattoo

Jan 6, 2010
detroit, mi
i was never really a bicycle guy, im more of a vintage motorcycle guy. im currently building a 1978 suzuki gs550 cafe racer and a 1974 honda cl 125 brat/bobber.

the older the bike, the better, and i came accross some old boardtrack racing footage and thought "damn, they look like cruiser bikes with engines" and "i wonder if i mounted a small engine on a bike and fabricated some parts and a tank and such if i could replicate these"

i did some research, and low and behold, im here, with a brand new obsession.

once i get my bigger bikes more in order, im starting a boardtracker (im gonna replicate an old indian and i kknow i know its been done alot, but its what i wanna do)

ive scoped out a few sites and this is by far the best and most helpful motorized bike forum yet.

cheers! - mike.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Mike, welcome to the forum glad you joined us.

When you get started on your build be sure to keep us posted, we love following others builds.

.wee.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find all your info here. And there is always someone to help. Vintage board tracks are actually what got me looking into these. I am from Traverse City Mich. So were practically neighbors. Please keep us up to date on your build, and pics are always nice.