Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Post new member

HI to all
This is my first post, I didnt know this forum existed but I am sure glad I found it!
My name is Paul, im 70 years old, have been riding since I was about 12 years old< I have a 1958 cushman eagle that I restored a few years ago, a 1999 kawsaki nomad, Purchased it new, in the process of restoring a 1954 Harley Hummer, its a 165 and I just purchased a 1999 Whizzer which brings me to this forum. I have had it a couple of weeks and am having trouble with the carb, I have re-jetted adjusted many many times still wont run properly. I think the original jet was a 79 and spent many hours trying everything I know but no luck.
I would appreciate any ideas, In love the little bike, had one when I was 12 and rode it everywhere, please, any help will be greatly appreciated!!. Paul at
Old 06-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: new member

Welcome flyboy to the forum, I'm glad you found us too Don't know to much about the Wizzer, lot's of people here do I'm sure they will be along to give some great ideal's what to look for. Have you checked for vacuum leaks?
Old 06-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Good to have you here Paul, welcome to the group. There are a handfull of Whizzer guys that should be able to give you a hand. Can you post pictures of your bike and Cushman? We like pictures here, enjoy the ride...Kelly
I'm racin' Spitfire, turnin', poppin' wheelies, burnin' evil chasin' pop,pop, pop,pop,pop.... (The Pixies-Tony's theme)
Old 06-09-2008, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Like nogoodnic said can you post some pics of your Whizzer, Cushman, and Navion. Some of us like airplanes too. I bet the Whizzer guys can get you fixed right up. I'm Chinese two smoker and never have messed with a Whizzer, but they are beautiful motorized bicycles. Glad you joined us..................
Nothing sucks more than being in the middle of an argument and you realize you are wrong.........