• Needs some work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get that off the road.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

silvermaker5

Jun 8, 2008
Baldwinsville, NY
I hade and have been riding my bike with a motor kit for about 3 months now. I found this fourm when looking for parts. I love the idea that I have others I can talk to on this subject. I am from Baldwinsville, NY. It's in about the center of the state. Here is my bike:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Thats a nice looking ride. Glad you joined us......................

silvermaker5

Jun 8, 2008
Baldwinsville, NY
WOW! That is one sweet ride, LOVE your wheel's Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
Yeah the guy that I got the motor from also had the wheels. They are much more stable at higher speeds. and the sprockets bolt right on as do he disk break.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I think stability is a lot more important than most people seem to think. The streets in my town are like washboards and I find more and more than I am less thrilled with my rides because I have to spend so much time looking for the next pot hole or manhole cover.

I like the wheels you have as well they might be my next purchase for the bike I am building next.

ps welcome to the forum

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
nice looking ride !
glad you did well with semones (he doesn't have the greatest reputation)
how loud is it with the pipe like that ?

Last edited:

silvermaker5

Jun 8, 2008
Baldwinsville, NY
nice looking ride !
glad you did well with semones (he doesn't have the greatest reputation)
how loud is it with the pipe like that ?
I am useing the small black lawn mower style muffler that it came with. I made a pipe to direct the exaust away from the frame. I welded some copper plumming parts together as the pipe. It's not that loud, but I am sure quieter with the other muffler that came with the kit. I will have to modify it to be out of the way of me pedling

Last edited: