Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Hi!

Originally Posted by mamadou camara View Post
Hey !

I tried to adjust the idle screw.I still have the same problem.I also tried to increase the rpm(or decrease it), but nothing changed. How do you adjust the carb needle ?I'm not a crack in mechanic.But with a couple hints i might be able to find my way around.
I think it's not electric because as long as i don't pull the clutch(disengage the clutch) it run fine.
Another thing my kill switch doesn't seem to work.I wired it this way: yellow/red wire(from kill switch) to white wire (from engine);green wire(from kill switch) grounded to the bike frame. Any idea why it's not working.
No it doesn't sound like an electrical problem at all. Are u using the choke to start it and then gradually turning it down, to where it eventually is off. At first i was having that problem. Then it was my carb needle setting, which is real easy to udjust. PM me if you need any specific help.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:42 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Hi!

Hey Everybody!!

My bike is working great now.The kill switch works every time.It's awesome!!!!

Mighty thanks to everybody help.