Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors



Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles Forum announcements and instructions for posting on motorbicycling.com. To start a new thread choose the appropriate area. No new threads can be started in this area

View Poll Results: Do you think Charity Riders United is a good thing, or a bad thing?
GOOD 30 83.33%
BAD 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-16-2009, 08:24 AM
ADDICTED BICYCLES's Avatar
ADDICTED BICYCLES ADDICTED BICYCLES is offline
Dealer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 378
Default Re: The creation of CRU

***Weekend-fun is going to remain leader of the CRU St. Louis Chapter, however, Weekend is going to scout out some other riders, and eventually, she will designate a new leader/co-leader.***

Side Note >>> I'm rethinking this. Weekend-fun is proving to be very clever, and talented in ways I didn't expect. She may remain leader! Right on Weekend-fun, keep it up!

Last edited by ADDICTED BICYCLES; 10-16-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-16-2009, 09:05 AM
weekend-fun's Avatar
weekend-fun weekend-fun is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Carlos CA
Posts: 1,001
Default Re: The creation of CRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDICTED BICYCLE CUSTOMS View Post
To all CRU leaders.

I would like to use Skype as a conference call tool. If you don't have Skype, can you please look into downloading it? It's free if you're calling other Skype users, worldwide. It's our best option for connecting communications. Thank you.
whats ur Name in skype?
__________________
POW--MIA___________________KIA--WIA
[FONT="Courier New"]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-16-2009, 09:06 AM
weekend-fun's Avatar
weekend-fun weekend-fun is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Carlos CA
Posts: 1,001
Default Re: The creation of CRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDICTED BICYCLE CUSTOMS View Post
***Weekend-fun is going to remain leader of the CRU St. Louis Chapter, however, Weekend is going to scout out some other riders, and eventually, she will designate a new leader/co-leader.***

Side Note >>> I'm rethinking this. Weekend-fun is proving to be very clever, and talented in ways I didn't expect. She may remain leader! Right on Weekend-fun, keep it up!
He. I am a He. it happens though cause of my hair
__________________
POW--MIA___________________KIA--WIA
[FONT="Courier New"]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-16-2009, 02:17 PM
ADDICTED BICYCLES's Avatar
ADDICTED BICYCLES ADDICTED BICYCLES is offline
Dealer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 378
Default Re: The creation of CRU

MY BAD!!!! SORRY WEEKEND!!!

My SKYPE name is damien_hannah sorry again weekend.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-17-2009, 08:16 AM
ADDICTED BICYCLES's Avatar
ADDICTED BICYCLES ADDICTED BICYCLES is offline
Dealer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 378
Default Re: The creation of CRU

A logo has been designed for CRU. It is very, very nice. I think you'll like it guys. I should be recieving the finalized copy on Tuesday, I'll scan it so you can at least see how it looks. I'll need to take it in, to get it digitalized, ($65) so then it's in special format on USB. I can then get it printed on literally everything, from shirts and hats, to coffee mugs and stickers for our bikes!!! I am looking into starting my own clothing company as well, I'll eventually by a screen, and be able to print my own professional anything. Lookin good, for CRU members abroad! When CRU apparel is started, I will ship to all leaders and members. We'll be representin in no time.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-17-2009, 09:03 AM
weekend-fun's Avatar
weekend-fun weekend-fun is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Carlos CA
Posts: 1,001
Default Re: The creation of CRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDICTED BICYCLE CUSTOMS View Post
MY BAD!!!! SORRY WEEKEND!!!

My SKYPE name is damien_hannah sorry again weekend.
Awww its okay happens to me all the time. Nice move on the logo. We shuld get patches, too.
This is going to be SSSSWWWEEEEEEEEEEETTTT
__________________
POW--MIA___________________KIA--WIA
[FONT="Courier New"]
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-17-2009, 12:57 PM
BarelyAWake's Avatar
BarelyAWake BarelyAWake is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 7,212
Default Re: The creation of CRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDICTED BICYCLE CUSTOMS View Post
I'll need to take it in, to get it digitalized, ($65) so then it's in special format on USB. I can then get it printed on literally everything, from shirts and hats, to coffee mugs and stickers for our bikes!!!
Do you know what "special" format that's supposed to be? Odds are Photoshop an re-render it, if ya figure out what it's supposed to be and have any probs gimmie a shout, I 'shop alla time due to my employment and I'd be more than happy to help w/whatever ya need

$65 to save in a different format seems... excessive.

Last edited by BarelyAWake; 10-17-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-18-2009, 05:05 AM
ADDICTED BICYCLES's Avatar
ADDICTED BICYCLES ADDICTED BICYCLES is offline
Dealer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 378
Default Re: The creation of CRU

It's 65 bucks if it gets shipped to Toronto where someone professional will digitize it. It needs to be in a certain format, for stitching and embroidery, and computer programs running laser etchers and stuff like that. Once I have the file, I can literally print it on anything. My link says he's gonna give me good deals, cause we're friends and he likes my ideas, he wants to see what I can do. If his buddy here can digitize it for me, it's only like $35 - $40. No problem. I will be worth it, the catalog I was looking in had some really, really nice shirts. I'm not talking normal cotton t-shirts, I mean ones made with different materials, one is plastic bottles, feels like cotton, and is water resistant! One had embossed chevrons that were reflective! (looking into maybe that one for the rally shirts.) These aren't backyard shirts, they're just like the ones in the store you'd pay $40 for. They're sweet. lol. The logo is hopefully going to be given in good copy to me on Tuesday. He's making sure it's proper. When you see it, I think you'll be impressed.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-18-2009, 05:09 AM
ADDICTED BICYCLES's Avatar
ADDICTED BICYCLES ADDICTED BICYCLES is offline
Dealer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 378
Default Re: The creation of CRU

As it sits right now, I REALLY NEED more riders for my upcoming rally in Sudbury. If you haven't heard of it, please research it here... http://motorbicycling.com/f35/ontario-rally-11724.html

If we can spread the word as much as possible about this event, that would be great. We need at least 25 riders I figure. That's a large number, so it's going to take a lot of effort to get the word out there.

Can you all please help spread the word? Any way, any how. The more riders, the more public, the more charity, the more sponsors.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-18-2009, 06:19 AM
BarelyAWake's Avatar
BarelyAWake BarelyAWake is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 7,212
Default Re: The creation of CRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDICTED BICYCLE CUSTOMS View Post
It's 65 bucks if it gets shipped to Toronto where someone professional will digitize it. It needs to be in a certain format, for stitching and embroidery, and computer programs running laser etchers and stuff like that. Once I have the file, I can literally print it on anything. My link says he's gonna give me good deals, cause we're friends and he likes my ideas, he wants to see what I can do. If his buddy here can digitize it for me, it's only like $35 - $40. No problem. I will be worth it, the catalog I was looking in had some really, really nice shirts. I'm not talking normal cotton t-shirts, I mean ones made with different materials, one is plastic bottles, feels like cotton, and is water resistant! One had embossed chevrons that were reflective! (looking into maybe that one for the rally shirts.) These aren't backyard shirts, they're just like the ones in the store you'd pay $40 for. They're sweet. lol. The logo is hopefully going to be given in good copy to me on Tuesday. He's making sure it's proper. When you see it, I think you'll be impressed.

I r professional... mostly Cool man, no worries here - jus figured I'd offer. Still - I'm curious as to what this "special" format might be, when you do find out what the file type is gimmie a holler. I do graphics all the time and it'd be handy to know, might be able to lend a hand to others

...and I'm dieing to see it
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Sponsors

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
MotorBicycling.com