Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles Forum announcements and instructions for posting on motorbicycling.com. To start a new thread choose the appropriate area. No new threads can be started in this area

View Poll Results: Do you think Charity Riders United is a good thing, or a bad thing?
GOOD 30 83.33%
BAD 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2009, 05:16 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: The creation of CRU

As you mentioned "video calls" may I suggest Skype? (I may have already - if so I apologize for my redundancy);

Skype 4.1 for Windows - Download the latest version of Skype and get free computer calls

My contact name is BarelyAWake1 - anyone from this forum is more than welcome to contact me anytime, but please be sure to mention motorized bicycles in your introductory message so I know who the heck you are heh

I've used various VoIP clients extensively, Skype is in my opinion by far the most functional and hasn't the advertisements that so plague the others. If you wish a different service I suppose I could reinstall it... but you'll get no video from me in any case lol

|.o
Old 10-15-2009, 05:19 AM
Dealer

I do have Skype, but 4.1 for windows won't work on my mac. lol.. I just figured chatango can be used, even if everyone doesn't have Skype. I think I'd prefer Skype anyways.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:27 AM

MAC?!?! hssssss! o.o

lol - yeah, ofc there's Skype fer Macs - it just defaults the the windows DL for me as I'm runnin' windows
Skype 2.8 for Mac OS X - Download the latest version of Skype and get free computer calls

Can't leave the penguin out in the cold... oh wait... o_O;
Skype Download for Linux - Download the latest features on Skype

For windows I do actually prefer the older skype 3.8 for some of it's features, if yer a geek like me and wanna downgrade back to 3.8 here's a RS link;
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Just to get 'em all in one post, here's the 4.1 for windows again ;
Skype 4.1 for Windows - Download the latest version of Skype and get free computer calls

Last edited by BarelyAWake; 10-15-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:25 AM
Dealer

the other motor bike web site has the posts, both for CRU, and the Ontario Rally.
Spooky tooth cycles is on board, another sponsor. still have 14 emails to check this morning! lol. I love it.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:08 PM

Whats up Kustoms?

I saw ur thread on the "CRU" and A defentaly want to start a St.Louis Branch....
Old 10-15-2009, 01:22 PM

Default I am only 11

I am only 11........
But is that O-kay
Old 10-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Dealer

11? ok, I'm afraid leader won't be available, but it can stand for now. there are 7 chapters so far, I'm going worldwide with it. We will find more riders near you, and appoint the most appropriate leader. You're still welcome to be with CRU of course! all riders are welcomed, young and old. Thanks for joining!
Old 10-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Staff

Awesome ABC!, Count me in. I downloaded skype but have yet to find my or buy a head set. I have some experience with matching corporations to charities. Is actually simple. You look up whom they have made grants/donations to in the past. It saves a lot of time as there is less barking up the wrong tree. Though many (most) will not talk to you unless you have a 501 (C) (3) number from the IRS

Lets do some good!

Under my sig is a link to a vid I made. The lil kid in it was born with AIDS and was not supposed to make it to kindergarten. He is 9 now I think.
His Mom was trying to teach him how to ride a bike. The other kids kept asking why he at 6 or 7 still used training wheels. He wobbled a bit. Carol and I bought him a recumbent and told his Mom it came from a group like this. Changed that kids life. He could tool around and visit his Dad any time he wanted. Before that, unless Mom or one of his brothers or sisters could take him, he was pretty much stuck. A $300 bike opened his world. I honestly believe it did more for me then it did for him.

He has all but lost the use of his legs now. Mom and bros and sis's still take him out on it. But he can't explore by himself any more. They live in AZ. Would love to ask some one local to rig that bike for electricity. I am far away and as yet don't know how to do some thing like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
Old 10-16-2009, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDICTED BICYCLE CUSTOMS View Post
11? ok, I'm afraid leader won't be available, but it can stand for now. there are 7 chapters so far, I'm going worldwide with it. We will find more riders near you, and appoint the most appropriate leader. You're still welcome to be with CRU of course! all riders are welcomed, young and old. Thanks for joining!
yea thats what i thought :P
Old 10-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Dealer

Everyone can register by emailing me this information. ( xes_damien@yahoo.ca ) Or you can private message the info to me. Thanks again!!!

Ontario Rally 2010
Registration Form

Name:
Province/State:
City:
Email:

Do you have a cell phone? y/n
Cell #: 
Are you a registered user of Motorbicycling.com forum and chat?
User Handle:

How will you be traveling to and from the rally?
Driving
Riding Motorized Bicycle
Carpooling with another rider
Other 

If you are riding your motorized bicycle to the event, a team of professionals will be available by phone at any time, to assist you in event of a breakdown.

Do you require directions to and from the event?
Postal Code/Zip Code:

Shirts will be made for the Ontario Rally 2010

Rider name you'd like printed on the shirt?

Your desired shirt size? 

Agreement:
The hosts of this event, and anyone involved hold no responsibility in any way towards injury, breakdown, fines, or broken laws. We are only holding the event, and will help with any problems to the best of our ability. Please follow local laws and abide bicycle engine “cc” limits, and local speed limits. Riders ride at their own risk, do you agree? y/n

Last edited by ADDICTED BICYCLES; 10-20-2009 at 01:51 AM.