Hello from Nebraska

GoldenMotor.com

aberndt

Oct 1, 2009
nebraska
New to the forum, but have been reading for quite a while. I am owner of 1948 WZ Whizzer-runs great-have rebuilt it, a EZ motorbike built on a heavy duty Schwinn frame/photo on the EZ site and the new Whizzer NER. NER has issues/EZ is great and I enjoy this hobby.

al

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. You're in good company here. Sounds like a couple of nice bikes you've got.
What part of Nebraska? I have a sister in Omaha and a brother over near Council Bluffs.
Silverbear

rfriesen

Aug 3, 2009
Omaha, NE
Hey guys. I live in Omaha. I just took my bike out tonight for the first time. It was a little cold 51 degrees. I have a problem though. I pedal and get up to speed then let the clutch out while giving it a little gas. It kinda sputters and moves along but it doesn't sound very good. When I pull the clutch back in the engine stops right away. Why would it be doing this? The only thing I can think of is that my spark plug isn't firing or just not firing well. I have the black wire connected to the black wire and the yellow wire to the blue wire. Any ideas?

aberndt

Oct 1, 2009
nebraska
Silverbear,

I live in Lincoln, try and avoid Omaha as much as possible; weather is a changing here but I was able to get all 3 bikes out and get in several miles a piece on each.

al