Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Bushpig

Look up B.C. Bearing in Edmonton Alta. and call them -it might help. Make sure theres no lightning storms if/when you call.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Bushpig

Nope!!!re-engineering anything is always costly, it works, quite...fine.....But it's the "trepidation" that goes with using this chain, it'll pop real quick and easy if your clutch is not right. Right off the sprocket in in my case...but I piddled around and have had no issues, other than the tight feeling in my gut, waiting for the big pop, it was almost the same price for 10 feet up here in Northern Alberta, thing was, I could have 10 ft tomorrow or wait two to three weeks from the other end of the country..The weather for this time of year is awesome, I had to go cheap. Who ever said it's better, blah , blah ,blah, is wrong. It's a quick fix, stick your chain with your sprocket, bit of oil now and then, your laughing.