Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default What up from Boston, MA

What's up? Just joined this week so here's my first post. Looking forward to sharing my builds and putting my two cents in to the community. After FINALLY getting a little bit of cash this summer, I thought it was about time to upgrade my whip. I looked around at scooters, mopeds, motorcycles, and then I stumbled upon motor bicycles. It's a perfect fit for me-- better on the environment, and plenty to learn about (from someone who's never done anything more with an engine than look at it).

First build is a Mongoose with a CroMoly frame. Got a kit from ZoomBicycles. It arrived without an inventory list of the parts in the box and the screw-in fuel filter has a tiny rip between the screen and the plastic, but so far, they have been prompt with my questions and I get the sense that they might help me out if any parts were missing.

Anyone else from MA on here?
Old 08-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: What up from Boston, MA

Welcome to the forum nubikeshop, we are glad you joined us.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: What up from Boston, MA

Hey nubikeshop, Acton MA here! Good to see more people in the Boston area taking up this hobby . Best of luck with the build!