Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default oh yay, another new guy

Hello, I'm token. Completely new and oblivious to motorized bicycles, but have soaked up a lot of info before posting so hopefully I won't be too n00bish.

I discovered motorized bicycles today when I was trying to find different things to do with my bike. It's a 22 inch yellow 21 speed mongoose (33 inch standing clearance), pretty standard. I started googling ideas I could do with a box on the handlebars to mount my n800 tablet, then that turned into modifying a headlight into the box, which turned into adding a battery, which turned into a generator charging that battery, which turned into low powered electric assisted motors, which lead me to discover gas powered bikes. I love the potential this has, and am working on getting a kit, but I'm very poor and need to either find a good deal or start saving to buy one if I can't justify borrowing monies from a friend. Either way, I'm getting a kit.. It's just a matter of when, but I must have one

Anyways, figured I'd stop in and introduce myself since I'll be soaking up the collective knowledge all of you are providing, and once I become a bit more accustomed to things, may contribute back my own findings to add to the collective.

In short, hello!

Last edited by token; 08-25-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:10 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: oh yay, another new guy

Welcome to the forum. It all starts with a little curiosity.
“You're only young once, but you can be immature as long as you like" -Unknown