Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-16-2009, 08:17 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Hello from S.E. Missouri

Hi all. Probably should've posted here before posting in the forums. Oh well, too late now.

I am Rob - af0h is my Ham Radio Callsign. I live south of St. Louis, MO and have been an avid MB'er since the spring. Yes, i'm still new to MB's - but not new at all to 2-stroke engines.

Right now, i'm running a Stinger 66cc HT on a Huffy Cranbrook. Standard 44-tooth sprocket works great here, since i'm surrounded by hills. With over 600-miles on it, I couldn't ask for any better performance considering what the quality of these engines really is and how things happen to these China Girls.

Broke in my motor at 20:1 dino oil, after 300-miles switched to Poulan Synthetic 2-stroke mixed with 1-oz. of MMO - had a surprising build-up from the initial 20:1 mix. This gives me a final ratio of 32:1, which seems to be fine for these little monsters. I use the same formula for all of my 2-stroke engines (and have for years), just at 40:1 final mix.

Well, looking forward to many more posts and meeting lots of fellow MB'ers on here.

Old 08-16-2009, 09:07 AM
LORD VADER Moderator
Default Re: Hello from S.E. Missouri

Welcome to the forum!
Seems to me that there is quite a few people getting involved in motorbicycling there in Mo. and surrounding states might need to have a get together.
I come to Jefferson City to visit regularly, have yet to see anyone there on a motorized bicycle but we never know when we will meet.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Hello from S.E. Missouri

I too live in MO!
best of luck on your projects
[FONT="Courier New"]