Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Old 2 Stroker

Hello and thanks for all the suggestions in this forum, I have already made use of several tips.

I am a old 2 stroker. My first scooter was a 3 wheeler I built with a Maytag Washing Machine Engine.
2 cylinder 2 stroke and old tricycle front end.

Had many 2 stoke engines, 2 Harley Davidson and both were 2 strokers.
Most of my motorcycles were 2 stroke, CZ Jawa, a few Yamahas and several Suzuki and one 2 stroke water cooled 2 cylinder 1972 Suzuki Cab-over Pickup I bought new.

I now have 1 26" mountain bike with a Stinger Kit. Got a couple hundred miles on it now.
The kit was easy to setup. About 1 1/2 hours to get the chain alignment figured out and maybe 1 hour for everything else.

I am over 275# and get 31 MPH on level ground. This is one strong little 2 stroker.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this forum.

Old 08-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Old 2 Stroker

Welocome and enjoy yourself.
There is a warning that should automatically be sent to you when you first join. "Caution: The Surgeon General has determined that Motorized Bicycles are addictive and you will be unable to resist the urge to build another one"
I can almost guarantee that it won't be long until you're planning your next bike. Have fun, ride careful.
Age and Treachery Will Always Triumph
Over Youth and Skill & "Charlie Don't Ride"