Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-14-2009, 04:31 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default My first kit and Second Bike

I am just about to receive my first engine kit and cant wait. I basically stumbled across these engine kits and WOW. The kits make it so easy to get your bicycle or "push bike" cruising along the road without pedal power.

I had just finished my first project and was looking for parts.

My first build was a chrome extended chopper with a 26" front wheel and a mini moto 10" rear wheel. I powered it with a 61cc echo Twin cylinder chainsaw engine. This thing revs easily to 12500rpm and has heaps of torque! I have the biggest ape hanger handlebars I could buy at the time also. Anyway a lot of fun.

It is great to find a forum with HEAPS of info on this extremely cool hobby!! Ive been a small engine mechanic for around 24 years and hope to maybe contribute something to all>>>>>>>>>

Old 08-14-2009, 05:47 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: My first kit and Second Bike

Welcome to the forum, glad to have here. Sounds like you have the skills to be a great addition to the group. Lets see some photos of your build.
Design is easy, execution the hard part.