hello from ontario CANADA...

GoldenMotor.com

bigbassman69

Aug 8, 2009
Ridgetown, Ontario
hi im steve from ontario,new to all this, ive just bought the bike im gonna use to build my mb and now im just waiting for my motor to get shipped to me

wondering if anyone knows anybody from the chatham area that has a mb and wants to ride sometime

much more fun riding with other people

peace

.trk

Last edited:

bigbassman69

Aug 8, 2009
Ridgetown, Ontario
thanks for the welcome...
im already finding out alot of the answer some questions ive been thinking about

chathams about an 8 hour drive from ottawa and about 1 hour from detroit,
i live out in a tiny little town outside of chatham and i figured what better way to get around than a mb, theres already a couple guys that have them around so figured i wont be bothered by the local cops...

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
right on man! same idea here! the cops initally hassled me twice, one "rolling assessment and suggestion of a helment" and one full on lights pull over.

never got that return call from constable blais. heh i guess they dont give a hoot here either

XFired

Dec 29, 2009
Waterloo Ontario
Hi Steve, I'm from Waterloo Ontario, I have a 2nd Home on the St. Clair River in the town of Courtright, the Trails along the River would be a nice ride, I will have my Motorised Bike down there this coming summer, maybe we can get together for a Ride...Pete

drn2