New from Michigan..

GoldenMotor.com

boardtrack101

Nov 7, 2016
MI
Hello to all
I am new to the fourm as of this morning. I like all things mechanical and look forward to participating in this forum.

I am currently in the very beginning phases of thinking about building a boardtrack style bike. I think I might like to start with a Worksman bike.

Thanks,

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Welcome neighbor, great choice of bike. I assume your going with a 2 stroke.. to fit the Worksman frame?

Seabass

Oct 22, 2016
Colorado
Are you ordering the worksmas from the website? Cause you can order drum brakes, springer forks, small chainring, etc...for your bike to be built with. You don't need all these things if your using a 2 stroke kit, heck you don't even need that good of a bike. Now if you are thinking about a custom 4 stroke bike then those options might be worth the money. Now what concerns me is the lack of space inside the frame for the honking motor id be looking at. Anyway I wouldn't order anything yet, id plan what I want for a bit then order. Its a good time of year to build a bike if your going the used route, bikes sit on Craigslist for months this time of year. China 2 stroke kits sell cheaper this time of year too. Well figure out what direction your trying to go and have fun.

PS the only thing to worry about with the China kit bike wise is how good is the coaster brake and can you add a front hand brake.

Last edited: