snow plus trike = fun

GoldenMotor.com

OSCAR383

Jul 22, 2008
WEST FRANKFORT, IL
its about to get real cold here temp is droping by the day and forecasters have called for a heavy winter . and since the last time i played in the snow in my truck i found the one tree around and nailed it head on i was wondering how easy is it to tip over a trik ive got an evile thought brewing to make a trike just for doing snow do-nuts all winter long

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
hmm, still no snow here. Hopefully I can break in the new motor before the snow. Then after it starts snowing....that should be interesting...

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
somewhere i saw bikes with two wheels laced to a single hub with two tires per double wheel to make a super wide snowtire. can't remember what kind of fork and frame would accommodate that, but it look pretty wild.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Those wheels/tires are awesome. I don't like the way the frame sits, but slap those on a full suspension frame with a motor and shift kit...that would be a super fun offroad machine. Get a spare set of wheels/tires and stud the crap out of them...fun in the snow.

If I had the time/money and knew some good spots to offroad, I'd totally do that.