Contest! Best Holiday Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
ok get out your lights and decorations and make your bike look like a holiday classic then post your pictures on this thread. you will have till Christmas eve to post pictures of your holiday bike and the winners will be announced on christmas day. So use your imagination and get those pictures of the ultimate holiday bike. i will being giving prizes for the top 3 bikes based on imagination and looks.
.santa

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Re: Holiday Motorized Bicycle Contest

Can mods play? Or is this one of those things where they say, "Employees are not allowed to participate" ? :)

Tom

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
These are my Christmas colors, had to keep the lights out of the way of all the moving parts. I see I am the first so here goes, Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry, I had to put my entry in two photos. The size limitations of the forum software made putting them together seem too small so you'll have to look at both and judge them as one.

My Mother-in Law. Esther, Who I love dearly, at 16 and 88 years old. Still loves bicycles and had no problem mounting my new Nirve Switchblade for a Christmas photo op.

Enjoy guys. She's one sweet lady.

Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
merry christmas everyone. great entries and you are all winners. those that posted a picture please pm me your address and shirt size. you will be the first to have the new motorbicycling.com t-shirts which should be arriving on island soon. these are nice t-shirts. silk screened not iron on. congratulations!

Attachments

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i sure will. hope to get the shirts in at anytime. they are grey with the black logo and getting them in all sizes