upgrades

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
this is a couple of pictures of my trike i have posted a few pictures but here are some more i just added a neon lighting system , a lighting system plus i took the air horn out of my bike and install it on my trike i also added it a pic of my chain tensioner so maybe it could help other rider that have problem with theirs i also want to thank usa bike motors for all their hard work they put on my bike if it wasn't for them and this web site and other people that had help me i dont know what i would to well hopefully you guys like the pics.trk

Attachments

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes thank you i got them at wally world for 10 dollars for the set and ten dollars for the 15 inch bar thats on the back bill hot wire them i got tire of people hoking at me at night now they can see me beter plus i got lots of compliments from the tpd department i am going to put another set on the other bike once i get some money

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Looks good angel! I wonder if it possblie to do away without the tensioner since the rear hub doesnt come off as often as the 2 wheel bike. Might have to try that when i get her ready for powercoating. Too bad we couldnt mount a train horn on these babies!

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
i dont know if you notice but my hub is weld it in to that reason i was on the way home when my whole bike lock on me and i could not move my hub came loose so i told my mechanic to weld the whole thing so it would not come loose anymore when you are ready for powercoating let me know my mechanic could do it since it did my bike my air horn is really load once you put 80 psi of air

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Welded in? wow. Those bearings gotta be changed out once ina while. I just replaced my bearings in the rear hub after few of them broke in half with only 700 miles on it. I will have to look into the air horn n see if i can find one to match the trike.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
usabikemotors.com have an air horn just like mine for around 35- 40 dollars as for the rear hub my is an hd axle hub i dont know if you have one on your trike convertion i have over 800 miles on my trike