reality check

GoldenMotor.com

christopher fowler

Dec 17, 2009
p a washington
this project began life as a 3 wheeled dirt boared cross'd with a 49cc sit down scooter. I have had the dirt boared for a number of years and allways wanted to put a motor on it!I recently came across someones unwanted scooter that needed a new purpose!I know there is a lack of pedals but same thing regarding handlebars you will lean to turn.brakes and gas,kill switch will be on flexible controlsystm of yet to be enginered.well this is just mocked up !still have to fabricate parts and scratch my head a bit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Homer

Apr 20, 2009
SW Houston
I have a similar 2 wheel electric scooter and have been pondering the best way to convert it to a backup pusher/trailer.
I am thinking of using a 26" fork, mount that to the upper chain stays so it swivels up and down. Cut the fork off the scooter, then weld the 26" fork to the upper headset of the scooter allowing it to swiveling right or left. Something like the pic.

Attachments

christopher fowler

Dec 17, 2009
p a washington
I have a similar 2 wheel electric scooter and have been pondering the best way to convert it to a backup pusher/trailer.
I am thinking of using a 26" fork, mount that to the upper chain stays so it swivels up and down. Cut the fork off the scooter, then weld the 26" fork to the upper headset of the scooter allowing it to swiveling right or left. Something like the pic.
sound's like a cool plan I like the sketch of project never built a push trailer! I think the idea is a cool way to hang motor!