Excited just obigated a Trike from KC

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
When the west was being settled, some people who had traveled all away across the country in wagons got as far as the Rockies. They saw those mountains and said, "screw it" and that's why there is a Denver Colorado. :)

Tom

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
What happens if you drive the thousand miles and the trikes not what you want or expected? Maybe it doesn't start?
KC is known for speaking his mind on the forum, maybe being a bit abrasive just like some of the rest of us are some time and most of all he is known for turning out some really nice solid built bikes from what I have seen and read on here, it looks to me like he really pays attention to detail and does them right, I truly don't think KenX has to be a bit worried about whether the trike will start or whether it will be a quality build or not, time will tell all of this of coarse but, I support KenX in his little 1000 mile trip, like I said before it's about the journey also and if he can afford to take those chances and make that trip...... HEY go for it......Rock -n- Roll Brother..!

Map
reddd

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
When the west was being settled, some people who had traveled all away across the country in wagons got as far as the Rockies. They saw those mountains and said, "screw it" and that's why there is a Denver Colorado. :)

Tom
Dang-it...........! I bet thats right.............!

I bet some just got frig-in tired of traveling and said, hey there is a river over there, we got deer and other game in the woods, we got fire wood and logs to build us a cabin, lets just settle right here in this valley and call it home.....
Those were some tough people back then, wish I could go back for a while and see some of my kinfolks from those days long ago, moms side came over on the Mayflower and dads side came from England in 1721 finally wound up marrying in to the Cherokee and Choctaw in my tree limb and had great grandparents that grew up to there younger teenage lives on a reservation, would be cool to be able to go back in time a little at a time and see how things really were for the early settlers of this great land, I'm sure Hollywood shows has never done it justice.

map

reddd

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Dang-it...........! I bet thats right.............!

I bet some just got frig-in tired of traveling and said, hey there is a river over there, we got deer and other game in the woods, we got fire wood and logs to build us a cabin, lets just settle right here in this valley and call it home.....
Those were some tough people back then, wish I could go back for a while and see some of my kinfolks from those days long ago, moms side came over on the Mayflower and dads side came from England in 1721 finally wound up marrying in to the Cherokee and Choctaw in my tree limb and had great grandparents that grew up to there younger teenage lives on a reservation, would be cool to be able to go back in time a little at a time and see how things really were for the early settlers of this great land, I'm sure Hollywood shows has never done it justice.

map

reddd

I'm convinced that I was born about 150 years too late......however, with that being said, I sure like a lot of the modern conveniences that we have now!!!

I also feel that Ken's 'gamble' is extremely low risk. Seeing some of KC's builds have provided me assurance that he does it right.

Good luck in your adventure to pick up your new treasure, Ken!

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I'm convinced that I was born about 150 years too late......however, with that being said, I sure like a lot of the modern conveniences that we have now!!!

I also feel that Ken's 'gamble' is extremely low risk. Seeing some of KC's builds have provided me assurance that he does it right.

Good luck in your adventure to pick up your new treasure, Ken!
Agreed........

Map
reddd