Would this frame work?

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
You should be able to install a motor kit on it with some "Island Engineering".
Kawasaki and some other companies made similar bikes.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I'm shorter than you, but weigh nearly 200lbs and a 2 stroke 50cc motor pulls me pretty well.

The moto-bike would fit you OK for short rides and cruising.

If you plan to take 25 mile rides, you will be more comfortable and get fewer cramps on a bicycle with 24" diameter or larger wheels.

There are Schwinn Stingrays and 20" BMX bikes on this sites with motor kits, but they don't travel long distances.

Caramanos2000

Aug 14, 2009
Puerto Rico
I'm shorter than you, but weigh nearly 200lbs and a 2 stroke 50cc motor pulls me pretty well.

The moto-bike would fit you OK for short rides and cruising.

If you plan to take 25 mile rides, you will be more comfortable and get fewer cramps on a bicycle with 24" diameter or larger wheels.

There are Schwinn Stingrays and 20" BMX bikes on this sites with motor kits, but they don't travel long distances.
Thanks for the help I am planning on going long distances whenever possible so this is out of the question. Thanks for the help.

myocardia

Jul 29, 2009
near Dallas, TX
Thanks for the help I am planning on going long distances whenever possible so this is out of the question. Thanks for the help.
For long distance riding, the larger the wheel, the better. Smaller wheels accelerate better, but have a slower top speed. For long distance riding, I'd definitely want either 26" or 700C (28") wheels. I'm your height and can't imagine riding a bike with smaller than 26" wheels for any length of time.