1924 Harley BTR Tribute

GoldenMotor.com

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Hey Guys!

I finally have some time to post up my latest completed build. It's inspiration was a 1924 Harley. This was my first time using some high quality parts from Sportsman Flyer and I'm not sure if I can go back now. lol.

Here's some highlights of the parts:
Sportsman Flyer frame (ordered a complete bike from Worksman since Pat was out of stock)
Sportsman Flyer Indian Style Tank (to get the rounded look)
Sportsman Flyer mount system
2 Stroke motor from Norm
Heavy Duty Monark Front Springer Fork

Although it took a little longer to get the parts from Sportsman Flyer than originally estimated, the quality made up for it.

Here's the final project as it's being displayed in a gear-themed barber shop:

Kartooo

Nov 18, 2016
MA
WOW, AMAZING !!
you get out what you put into a project.
you put some serious time into that one.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hi Keith,
Geeze, that bike looks beautiful. Nice job on the Patina. Looks like my new favorite barber shop, too. Thanks for sharing the pics and thanks for starting your build with a Flyer frame!
Pat

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Really nice build Keith And look forward to watching your next fom the start this time. Rick C.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I've posted one picture and the page link on FB to an Interesting Motorcycles page. Lots of people want a realistic looking BTR but don't do anything about it because they think it has to be a full 1,000cc "investment"motorcycle.

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
I've posted one picture and the page link on FB to an Interesting Motorcycles page. Lots of people want a realistic looking BTR but don't do anything about it because they think it has to be a full 1,000cc "investment"motorcycle.
Thanks for sharing it! I'd love to know which page so I can learn more about other interesting motorcycles. I've tried to be a student of style and lines for over three years now and still have a lot to learn. What is the page called?