Thatsdax.com Service!

GoldenMotor.com

speedster239

Nov 26, 2009
Torrance, CA
I purchased a kit yesterday from them. The site showed that the lead time for kits was five business days, however I sent them an email just to be sure this number wasn't a little over the norm. They were so kind and responded saying that they'd try and get it out earlier for me. Low and behold, just a few hours later I get a nice little email from Fedex stating that the package is in their possession and headed my way:D. How great is that!

I'll report back once I get the kit on my bike and running in a few days :D.

All the best,
Vaughan

Last edited:

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Wow thats awesome, ive talked to duane a time or to, some of the best costumer service around!!!! Good luck with your build

speedster239

Nov 26, 2009
Torrance, CA
Thanks guys!
It should be here on Thursday. I won't be able to sleep that night, but I'm hoping to get it on Friday and go for a nice ride this weekend. It's not much of a project if you're a grease monkey, right?
-Vaughan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thanks guys!
It should be here on Thursday. I won't be able to sleep that night, but I'm hoping to get it on Friday and go for a nice ride this weekend. It's not much of a project if you're a grease monkey, right?
-Vaughan
Howdy Vaughan. LOL, is tuff to sleep waiting on them. They really aren't 2 hard build. If I may be so bold as to suggest taking your time though. Really is half the fun.

A few years back, had to wait 2 weeks on my first kit, also from Dax. He is awesome to do business with and a wealth of know-how! "Kid at Christmas" syndrome big time. When I opened that box about hugged the thing. The first time she lights off, is a high. .

Post lots of pics!