occupy motorbicycling.com

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
I want one of those 5.5 HP Tecumseh Snow King OHV engines that I saw at the surplus center so I can ride in the snow this winter.
Ya hear that Santa?
buzzard

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I have been occupying my kitchen a lot lately. I need to stay out of there and lose some weight.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
occupied the thrift store this morning for a bike frame. Had to pay 6.50 for it. better then the 150 I paid for the miami sun trike.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
I insist on a free bicycle motor kit for everyone. And im not leaving till i get mine
Excuse me, but I would like to ask where you have seen anyone in any "occupy" movement asking for something for free? They want JOBS for Americans, not handouts, they want the return of a chance at the "American Dream" for average Americans. They are protesting the new American way where corporations outsource our jobs to other countries, and funnel off all the profits to the big wig executives, meanwhile killing our economy and job market at home. They are protesting because WALL STREET GOT HE BAILOUT, THEY got the handout you are looking for, not we the people. We citizens have been hit by the collapse of the housing bubble and stock market, just like Wall Street and auto manufacturers took a hit, but THEY were BAILED OUT by the Government, then turn around and started screwing us right away. WE THE PEOPLE never did get any bailout, and the government that (supposedly) represents us never did anything to make the big wigs they bailed out pass on any relief to us, the people. Instead they invested the bailout moneys, reaped profits from it, never did loan it out to regular Americans like they were supposed to do. They were made whole, and we can live in one, right? Go ask someone in the top 1% for your free motor bike, why don't ya?

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles
I'm with ya, deacon! I'm not going to leave the house or take a bath until I get my free motor! That'll teach 'em!!

I call the movement "Occupy My Mother's Basement." :D

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Excuse me, but I would like to ask where you have seen anyone in any "occupy" movement asking for something for free? They want JOBS for Americans, not handouts, they want the return of a chance at the "American Dream" for average Americans. They are protesting the new American way where corporations outsource our jobs to other countries, and funnel off all the profits to the big wig executives, meanwhile killing our economy and job market at home. They are protesting because WALL STREET GOT HE BAILOUT, THEY got the handout you are looking for, not we the people. We citizens have been hit by the collapse of the housing bubble and stock market, just like Wall Street and auto manufacturers took a hit, but THEY were BAILED OUT by the Government, then turn around and started screwing us right away. WE THE PEOPLE never did get any bailout, and the government that (supposedly) represents us never did anything to make the big wigs they bailed out pass on any relief to us, the people. Instead they invested the bailout moneys, reaped profits from it, never did loan it out to regular Americans like they were supposed to do. They were made whole, and we can live in one, right? Go ask someone in the top 1% for your free motor bike, why don't ya?
No comment... Plenty to say but this is not the place.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
again 'no comment'. but I do think what I meant was pretty clear in the original post yes. Anything more would just be argumentative. and as I said before this is not the place for that argument.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
again 'no comment'. but I do think what I meant was pretty clear in the original post yes. Anything more would just be argumentative. and as I said before this is not the place for that argument.
...but you are the one that brought that argument over here in the first place, since you admit what you meant was clear in the original post??? It is my contention that your original post is out of place in this forum just as much as mine...
good day.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
If the free motors were made in America there would be plenty of work. The top !% could darn well pay for it.

Steve.
I think we need to join the occupy movement and demand these "China Girl" motors change over to "American Ladies"... We need people in the USA to be at work making stuff instead of out of work and protesting...

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
...but you are the one that brought that argument over here in the first place, since you admit what you meant was clear in the original post??? It is my contention that your original post is out of place in this forum just as much as mine...
good day.
NO my friend I brought levity you brought the argument now. I'm going to find my first ignore member button because I find this all very tedius

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Deacon,
Your right in the fact that only the top 1% could afford it. Then again you would only need one per bike because the motor would be done right.
I guess for those of us that can remember when U.S. and Canadian workers poured out of now empty factories and Made In U.S.A. or Canada was seen around the world with pride Made in China has a bitter taste for us where the younger people don't know anything else.

Steve.

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Its our own fault. I used to buy dress shirts for twenty bucks made in America. Then one day they were made in malasia for ten bucks and beside them were the made in America for twenty bucks Like everyone else I bought the ten buck shirt. The politicians knew what was happening and Ross Parot told us all what would happen, but we didn't listen. The politicians wanted to keep getting elected, so easy money and easy credit made us all fat and stupid.

Now that the wheel has turned, we want to blame someone but we don't want to blame ourselves. We want to blame anybody else. Sure they somehow forced us to take that easy credit that choked us as everyone knew it would one day. Every twenty five year old thought he deserved a quarter million dollar house, and when it suddenly was worth what it was really worth before, now it's their fault not mine.

I'm sorry I still have that twenty dollar dress shirt in my closet as reminder of how I put those people out of work who made it. And I hope they have a reminder of the Wrangler people they put out of work when they bought the jeans made in Malasia. I hope the wrangler people have a reminder of the lawnmower people they put out of work and it goes on.

Yes the world is screwed up but it's everybody's fault, not just the 1percent who did what I would have done given the chance and you probably would have as well. It isn't up to anyone else to take care of me. It's up to me to take care of myself. Yes I am a gun owner and I believe in the constitution of the United States. I also believe that if we stop looking for scapegoats and go out and find a way out of this mess together, then we might get out of it.

I don't believe that Bill Gates cares about me personally but I also don't think the government does either. I think my brother does, and maybe a few friends but wasn't that the way it always was. For god's sake someone burn my soap box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.