remember those super cool west coast chopper bikes?

GoldenMotor.com

sojudave

Oct 18, 2008
austin tx
They came out back when 90% of Discovery Channel's programming was motorcycle related. Anyhoo these could be picked up for about a bill at wallyworld. For some inane reason, the American public liked the OCC scwinn Stingrays better laff . I always wondered what happened to that style of frame, well thanks to this forum I found a place that sells complete ones...minus the chrome. Which is no big deal to me. Here it is if anyone is interested. Chopper beach cruiser Black002 . I've always jones'd for one of these frames.

sojudave

Oct 18, 2008
austin tx
Here's what I'm thinking about this bike: Lime green paint with metal flake. Banana seat with white vinyl. Tall sissy bar. Lowrider forks and a 24" front wheel...maybe. I think I have a way to aleviate some of the crappy handling of the lowrider forks. Reinforce the rear wheel with thicker spokes, and of course an engine. But looking that the rear wheel, will I need something to get around that thicker tire? Also, What do you guys think of the seat post, will the frame need to be modded for the engine?