Wide Cranks from Gasbike.net?

GoldenMotor.com

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Hi guys,

I'm trying to finish up my build and wanted to see what I could do about wide cranks.

I saw on gasbike.net that they have a one piece wide crank.
http://www.gasbike.net/wide-pedal-crank-kit1.htm

Anyone have any experience with a four stroke? I'm running a road master frame and a 98cc lifan motor which I'm pretty sure is similar in size to the 49cc hs motors.

If you don't think that would work, would this 3 piece wide crank work?
http://www.gasbike.net/Wide-Pedal-Crank-Kit-with-Conversion-Bracket.html
The description is very confusing since it says "with Conversion Bracket. Only works on bikes with small Crank hole. Conversion Bracket must be used with large crank hole." Does it come with the conversion bracket to convert my 1 piece to three piece?

Trying to order asap so any response is much appreciated!

Keith

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
.duh.
I'd much rather use SBP than any other. Always top-notch service!!

Good luck with your project!
I noticed sbp doesn't offer the curved crank arms unless I'm mistaken. Should I go with the sbp bottom bracket with the gas bike arms? Is there anyone that just sells the curved crank arms?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
.duh.

I noticed sbp doesn't offer the curved crank arms unless I'm mistaken. Should I go with the sbp bottom bracket with the gas bike arms? Is there anyone that just sells the curved crank arms?
The crank arms sbp does have should fit your application, if not, the gasbike crank arms will. There are ways too make more things work than people think, one way or the other...

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
When I had the Roadmaster I used the Sbp bottom bracket with the Gas bike arms. You.might position the set up different then I had it setup. But the arms from Sbp didn't work.

joepep77

Apr 10, 2014
Arkansas
I bought the wide three piece cranks from gasbike. Crank arms are twisted and the pedal holes will nt fit any pedal. I couldn't even use them. Try anywhere else before gasbike.