where to get a high performance motor

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i'm working on it. i've got some Grubee GT5's that i'm working on. i need to do some more testing before i can release them. last thing i want is to build someone a motor and have it blow up right away.

should be pretty soon, though.

richirich

Aug 16, 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
Please let me know, I have a 58cc right now with about every upgade i can find. the bike screams like a banshee. i love WOT but dont know how long it will last , so im just looking around for a bigger better backup.
Thanks,
richirich

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
We do, check out www.motovelo.us and give us a call @ 805-637-1746 if you have any questions.

Our kits have ported and polished intake manifolds, and exhaust pipes. We gasked match everything, and modify the muffler by removing the link pipe and adding a second exhaust output hole.

All our engines are 80cc, and we ship anywhere in the USA. Same day shipping as well.

Thanks!

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
richirich, sounds like you have a 66cc actually, and thats what nidyanazo sells too, you really can do more for performance yourself than any dealer, you can do your own porting and mods and come out with a better result, i reccomend the a manic intake, (simply "porting" the stock will do little against the manic) and if you have a dremel you can cut your ports (threads everywhere on this) and a SBP pipe will reallt open up your engine. Also, the RT carb from thatsdax is wonderful, I have it and it really makes this engine fly. I would just do it yourself, or if you really don't want, buy a kit I guess.

Good Luck,
Vista