GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

WPadgett

May 23, 2011
Bloomington, IN
Thanx for the tip but it dosent seem like anyone has a Huasheng or a titan carb!?!?! I would really not like to buy another engine just for a carb if anyone has any suggestions for me i would appreciate it. I have a new gxh 50 by the way if you were wondering why i needed the carb in the first place.

Thanx
Will

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hey can anyone tell me where I can find a huasheng 142f-cc carburetor?
Everyone is out of stock on the Huasheng carb.

BGF may have some for sale on eBay. Check and let us know, OK?

You could buy a Honda GXH 50 carb but it has to have
a linkage made for the throttle cable.
Also the jet is too small in the Honda carb.

A better option is to upgrade the carb and your motors
performance with a carb from Affordable Go Karts - Home page - AGK - http://www.affordablegokarts.com

here is the Big Bore Carb .457" for your Huasheng 50cc
affordablegokarts: Big Bore Carb .457"

You will need to upgrade your exhaust to make this carb flow properly.
This big bore carb is an excellent upgrade for the 49cc motor. The stock carb has a bore of .425". The .457" bore on our carb allows a higher volume of air and fuel into the motor. Must be used with our high flow UNI filter and adapter kit (1504). A throttle linkage kit is also required. This carb will provide more power and quicker revs to redline.
All the 49 cc Honda and Huasheng hop up parts
affordablegokarts: 49cc Parts

Did i mention that AGK is sponsoring the 4 stroke class at the
Willow Springs race and will be racing there too?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Thanx for the tip but it dosent seem like anyone has a Huasheng or a titan carb!?!?! I would really not like to buy another engine just for a carb if anyone has any suggestions for me i would appreciate it. I have a new gxh 50 by the way if you were wondering why i needed the carb in the first place.

Thanx
Will
What gearbox or drive system are you running on your GXH 49.4 cc Honda?

www.Staton-inc.com sells a linkage kit for the Honda carb

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Theres been some HSs blown up im sure, put a want ad for a carb in the swap section. Also Quenton might have a spare.

Sorry I don't have any spare carburetors at the moment.

The reason were are currently out of stock is the demand for use on the Honda motor.

The HS carburetor is faster and smoother that the stock Honda unit, and is setup for use with a throttle cable. The Honda unit has a smaller main jet [less top end], and all the linkage is for governor use.

Check with bicycle-engines.com, as they were able to supply us a few for the last Honda motor conversions we helped with.

You might also ask if they have any damaged units, as the main jet, throttle & choke assemblies can be installed in your Honda carburetor.

Have fun,

WPadgett

May 23, 2011
Bloomington, IN
I actually went ahead a bought the agk big bore carb with the linkage!?!? I hope it docent run my engine to hot! I also bought the corresponding High flow air filter and muffler... I might see if might see if i can use the linkage and jet with my Honda carb if the Honda carb is obviously manufactured better. Tell me what you think!

Thanx
Wil