Mcculloch Roadrunner

GoldenMotor.com

mrhite65

Sep 24, 2008
KANSAS
I found a Mcculloch Roadrunner but, It doesn't say what the cc's are. Does anyone know if it will be big enough for the friction drive?
I got it for $10 and it looks pretty new. It has an issue where it runs for a little bit but then dies. I figured it was worth $10 to figure it out.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
run some carb cleaner though it.

1.pour out all the gas in it.
2.put in about two ounces of premix (oil and gas mixture)
3. shoot in a half dozen good squirts of carb cleaner.
4. Pump it through with the bulb a few times.
5. Remove the spark plug and pull it through a few times.
6. Empty the tank and add a couple of ounces fresh gasoline. See if it will start. if not shoot a few squirts of carb cleaner and do it all again.
7. usually that will do it. Not always but usually. Before I rebuilt or bought a new carb I would try it a few times.

I dont know the cc of the engine try google they might have a listing for the specifications.

mrhite65

Sep 24, 2008
KANSAS
That exploded view doesn't look right. The one I have has the pull start on the front. I also noticed on down that it says running time is 35-45 mins. Does that mean it will only run for that time period?

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I bet it is cause shoes says she does ten miles on a tank and that would be about half and hour or a little more

mrhite65

Sep 24, 2008
KANSAS
Well, I don't know what happened to my last post but I'll do it again. I messed up! The name of the WW is Mcculloch Roadrunner III. Do you have the actual site I can get the info on?