motor bicycle exhaust

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Dean called me after he got off the phone with you. I know you'll be happy with the pipe. Dean @ Pipelyne has been making 2 stroke pipes (from scooters to dirt bikes) for 25+ years and he really knows his stuff.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Very nice looking pipes I really like picture #2 through the frame. Better than my poorboy homemade ones (now I don't want to post any pictures of my home rolled ones). What price range we looking at?
Norman

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Very nice looking pipes I really like picture #2 through the frame. Better than my poorboy homemade ones (now I don't want to post any pictures of my home rolled ones). What price range we looking at?
Norman
I think you should post some of your pipes. Maybe your design might be better. Noone will bash you for doing R&D. At least not the guys from Nor Cal.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Man my home rolled ones look like a nasty old toids compared to the nice pipes that were posted here and mine are not for sale and never will berotfl
I'll post pictures when I can get it to work by myself the old Lady's getting tired of helping me out and I'm not what you call computer literate.
I can work on engines tho and (chest puffed out) good at what I do. If I can't fix it I'll tear it up so bad no one will be able to fix.
Norman Norman he's our man if he can't fuct it up no one can.( hope I didn't step over the line):confused:
Norman

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I swear I'm thinking when the muffler I have goes bad, I'm going to have the pipe from the manifold threaded so that I can screw on the lil bitty lawnmower muffler. I don't suppose those come with the spread end (like on the carb) so that I can just slide it over and put a pipe clamp on it. That would be kinda nice.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
If you go on Yahoo yellow pages and look up Piplyne Manufactoring in San Jose, Ca. You'll find Dean's # and address. He doesn't have a website.

thbailey69

Mar 11, 2008
Hi everyone, I'm new here and a friend of Big W31John. I just thought I'd share with all of you the new production SCSW/Pipelyne tune pipe for our bikes. It has a heat sheild and definitely adds power.

It uses your old silencer.
I got to have this where can i buy one?

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Here are some pics of my pipe. It is a pocket bike tuned pipe. Took very little modification to make it work. I had to cut a bend out then I added a couple of copper fittings, springs, a piece of silicone tubing and hose clamps. You can still find the pipe on ebay for about $30.

Attachments