Round Head 2 Stroke Frame Mount

GoldenMotor.com

xPosTech

The Old Master Motorized Bicycle Builder
Oct 23, 2008
SETexas
Anybody know who (if any) is selling/shipping 80 CC Round Head engines? I thought I read that Dax was selling them but I can't find them.

I've searched to no avail. I hope I didn't dream it. Perhaps it was just a round replacement part?

I really like the looks of the round head. Possibly it was a 4 stroke. That might be the kick you know where to get me to fit one (in the frame), though .

Hep me . . .hep me . . . I'm :ride: (goin' around in circles).

Ted

xPosTech

The Old Master Motorized Bicycle Builder
Oct 23, 2008
SETexas
Thanks guys. Yes, its the 50 CC that's round headed. Looking at them side by side it seems the only difference is the fin size/shape. The plug really stands proud on the 50 CC, huh? It sure looks better with a round cylinder and head stead of squared off.

I wonder if an aftermarket high quality round jug and head would sell? You know, nice looking fins, etc.

I would even be interested in a "kit". Bored and honed rough casting that comes with a thin file and a few sheets of wet or dry to finish off the fins. ;) A balanced crank/piston assembly would be nice, too. Just build it up as you could afford it. You listening, Jim?

I might order one of the 50's just in case I ever need a receipt for the state. Are all the 50's round like that? Wouldn't like the local yokels to tell the difference by sight.

Ted