Halloween Gal, 1st 50 miles

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Here's my contribution to the hobby. The orange and black color scheme looks pretty good I think. It runs great, pulls my skinny butt up the hills of our neighborhood and is quiet enough that I don't bother anyone. I added a headlight from an old emergency exit light fixture and a taillight from leftover hot rod parts, wired both to a 6 volt recharagable battery mounted under the rack. The Chris Hill decal on the engine just happens to match the bike colors.
Hope this meets the standards of the members. Thanks for having me with you.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

TwoWalks

Jul 13, 2008
Sonora Ca.
Here's my contribution to the hobby. The orange and black color scheme looks pretty good I think. It runs great, pulls my skinny butt up the hills of our neighborhood and is quiet enough that I don't bother anyone. I added a headlight from an old emergency exit light fixture and a taillight from leftover hot rod parts, wired both to a 6 volt recharagable battery mounted under the rack. The Chris Hill decal on the engine just happens to match the bike colors.
Hope this meets the standards of the members. Thanks for having me with you.
Tom
Looking at my bike, I would have to say that yours exceeds my standards. rotfl

Looking good and I love the name.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Orange and black, my favorite colors! Wonderful job my friend. I hand painted the bodys on my slot cars the same colors back in the day. light years ago. (c)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thanks for all the kind words, folks. This is my first bike build but I want a nice cruiser frame, springer front end, etc etc... Being semi-retired might put a crimp in my fun money but I'll keep my eyes open for a good deal.
Tom
Easy ridin'

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I will let you in on a secret. Goodwill, thrift stores, rich peoples garage sales, rummage sales, are all great places to "shop" for bikes. Lights, baskets, parts, @ garage sales. Got a brand new Bell bike seat the other day for 2.00! Early on Sat. I ride through the rich part of the city. Fat rich people buy nice bikes ride them 2-3 times and leave them in the garage to collect dust.(c)