frustrated

GoldenMotor.com

big kountry 75

Feb 28, 2012
Ocilla Ga
Ok here's the deal I ordered a kit it has yet to show in 9 weeks tracking # is a dead end but I was able to get it cod an have only lost $50.00 for the deposit. This is the plan now DIY a buddy of mine has some pocket bikes an a couple of motors in Ga where I'm at I have been told 49cc is the biggest motor I can put an stay legal. The pocket bike motor is 49cc are they easy to mount an how would I mount my sprocket? Remember its a centrifucll clutch will that such or be rideable?Any ideas would be helpful.:-||

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Yep to be legal here in Ga. 49cc is the max. The law is pretty accepting otherwise, not as restrictive as some states. Search Lowracers builds. He seems to have the most success with the PB type engine. He has built them in several different ways. Also he has some good tips on the engine itself.

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Ok here's the deal I ordered a kit it has yet to show in 9 weeks tracking # is a dead end but I was able to get it cod an have only lost $50.00 for the deposit.

I can not come to grips with understanding how anyone can wait 9 weeks for a kit and have no real information as to what happened to it and why it has been this long...

File a claim already and get back your $50 deposit before it is too late!

big kountry 75

Feb 28, 2012
Ocilla Ga
I was told that it would take 6 to 8 weeks to ship it when I contacted the seller he gave me a tracking # I was told that the motors where to be shiped via container then put on ups which is the tracking # I'm still waiting on my 50 to be credited back to my paypal. I'm told that the starfire motors can't be shipped to the USofA because of so he will refund my money. This is my 1st build an I am finding out that ebay is not the place to make purchases "el: my frontend took almost 3 weeks an was chrome instead of the black I ordered. but in the end this is saveing me alot of money YAY if it aint cool try again