DUAL PURPOSE pusher / rack mount

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
NOTHING to say to you... please leave the thread
This is a public forum and as such any member can post what and where they will provided it's in compliance with our forum's rules http://motorbicycling.com/f21/please-read-these-simple-rules-2.html

If there is a difficulty that you feel you cannot resolve in a civil fashion, please feel free to contact staff directly with your complaint, if you see a violation of our rules, please report the post in question.

Last edited:

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Well... the DUAL PURPOSE has left the title of this as it is a straight pusher trailer now!

Decided to drop the jackshaft from the trailer and use a 40 toother on the wheel which would give me 20.00 to 1 or a top speed of ~18 miles per hour

The trailer and the trailer hitch is done... finishing up on the trailer cover right now as the paint is drying as I type this... picture to post in a day or so

I do not have a bike picked out yet.... most likely a Wally $100 cruiser which will have to be fully taken apart and painted the olive drab green to match the trailer and Army theme

Things left to do...

When I pick up the bike, I have to make the flat bar "U" bracket to attach from the drop outs to the trailer hitch... need the bike first for proper measurements before bending or cutting

Thinking of making a homemade muffler of sorts to quiet down the Tanaka a little bit... she is a LOUD one!!!

Disassemble the bike and paint it when I buy it

Pictures to post later tonight or tomorrow