MadWagon tours Beverly MA some more

GoldenMotor.com

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
that's an excellent ride Fairracing. I like all these pics of the places we've been, makes me want to see the US on my bike- right after I get that suspension seat post and gel seat. 17.5 miles in the saddle today and my butt is complaining.

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
Did 7 more miles today. My butt is sore and my arms are aching, but the time in the saddle is getting better and better. I'm learning the safer street to cruise on and how drivers will treat me. I'm also getting over my fear of getting hit. I'm still pretty wary and at bigger intersections will push my bike across int eh walking lane, better safe than sorry.

Anyway, enjoy a few more pics of beautiful beverly , MA!

Also I have them up on my flickr accoutn adn I'll have them up on my blog shortly.

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
that's an excellent ride Fairracing. I like all these pics of the places we've been, makes me want to see the US on my bike- right after I get that suspension seat post and gel seat. 17.5 miles in the saddle today and my butt is complaining.

rotfl I know how your butt feels rotfl

Thats how I was when I first started riding...now I think I got butt calluses because I dont feel anything anymore :eek: