ok heres the start of my second build

GoldenMotor.com

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
yes it is a sears spaceliner you can still see the sears sticker on the seat post tube i have everything but the tank and light i have been looking for one i will eventually but it all back to original but i like the lines on this bike so different

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
If its not to late Mother's makes a awesome crome cleaner. Comes in a small little round contaner.........Curt

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok so i got my engine and tank today its a 80cc engine kit the hate the stock tanks that come with these kits so i found a whizzer reproduction tank that looks great and im in love with let me know what u guys think thanks should be done tomorrow if i can get my wheel trued

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok so i got my engine and tank today its a 80cc engine kit the hate the stock tanks that come with these kits so i found a whizzer reproduction tank that looks great and im in love with let me know what u guys think thanks should be done tomorrow if i can get my wheel trued

fishguts

Sep 7, 2010
southeastern MA

Wow, that's an amazing looking bike - nice work.

They look cool, but do the upside down bars hit your knees and the gas tank?

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
no the bars dont hit anything only thing right now is my crank arms are hitting the motor and the exhaust so im gonna look into ordering the larger crank arms

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok little further along and put my light on i took out the light and did a 20 led light setup inside pretty bright when i hooked it up to a power supply

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I have to say I love what you did to the bike....I also own a 66 chrome Spaceliner and im sorry to say but the bike is just not solid enough to put a engine on....I would be very nervous about riding it down the road and hit a bump and the bike break apart....I wish you all the luck and hope the bike holds up....
John

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok so i needed a mount for the front motor mount so i bought a poly urenthane bump stop for a truck and cut it down to the size i needed looks like its goin to work very well check out the picks

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
i got them from pep boys 9.99 for two im posting a pic of what it looks like and the box its call ride effex part # 20-0100b the part that rivets down i cut that off the used a 1 inch hole saw drilled threw the other side the drill bit for the hole saw drilled right threw the bolt then i just poped the bolt out once i was close enough threw it then finished the hole the i used a sanded and just kept sanding around to until it fit into the bracket and there it is about a hour of work but it looks great and feels very nice hope this helps i was going to use a hockey puck but i couldnt find one

Last edited: