Finally done

GoldenMotor.com

hoodoo

Dec 26, 2009
Buda, Texas
I would like to check out the airfield. I won't be hauling the bike around, I built it for running around the neighborhood.
That's an awful nice bike for not showing off. Here are some pics of the bike at Kingsbury, the final shot is our Canuck (Jenny), T's, and our original '21 Triumph H). We also have a flying DR1 with rotary engine and many other aircraft of the 1910-1939 period. Always looking for volunteers who want to work on stuff, of course most of our work is pretty fun, we always have groups or individuals doing different things. Also the motorized bike makes it easier to get around as we are somewhat spread out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

hoodoo

Dec 26, 2009
Buda, Texas
Hoodoo,
Well done, man. Aviation is a wonderful hobby. Hope your staying current and flying as much as possible. I fly every chance I get!
Me, I am an historian. My brother was a pilot, I ride in them but I don't fly 'em. I am a history buff with a knack for getting really talented people to put things together for me. I can take credit for nothing but generating enthusiasm, well, I guess because I am so enthusiastic about history.

Here is my little bike behind a maytag powered thing. The builder is riding the maytag and is brother who happens to be a great pilot at 19 yoa is on my bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTjmWPxL894

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom from Rubicon