Whitey Flyer

GoldenMotor.com

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
or I could get the engine sent back to America and sell it to someone who wants it.

this is what they would get:
  • Laser cut exhaust flange on expansionchamber
  • 80cc grubee gt5
  • typhoon intake
  • cns carb
  • ngk iridium sparkplug
  • 2 fuel filters
  • sickbike engine hardware

don't forget, thats if I have to send it back.

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
no news, I am very impatient!
I just don't want to piss any of the customs guys buy pestering them.
I got transferred to another customs agent because the one that was on my case quit the job.
So now its back to square one. I want to feel hopeful but...

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
well heres the current news. I have to get a permit from the department of transport before the release the bike. It will cost me $50 which isn't too bad I guess. Today I got a new brooks b67 the same as sportscarpat's. they are a beautiful seat. But not very comfortable yet. The bike falls under one subcategory on the form (lucky because if I wasn't able to tick any categories the bike would be sent back)

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
So the nightmare will finally come to an end and you can wake up to your great new bike and get on with your life. What a bunch of nonsense you've gone through. I'm so glad you're getting your bike. Post some photos when you get the chance.
SB

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I think the extra bit of BS You have gone through will make riding the Cycle even more enjoyable when You are finally able to take delivery.
Cheers

simonjohnwilmer

Jul 16, 2009
Far Northern N.S.W Australia
Sounds to me like the bike fell into the hands of an ignorant Customs drone that thought the bike was a motorcycle , so decided to pull out his roll of red tape , shoulda just sent the bike without the motor .
anyway Im sure the wait will be worth it .

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
Well it looks like the Sh1T has hit the fan!
It looks like I will have to get the bike sent back to Pat, A very huge, sad end.
The bike has already cost me a lot (especially because of the exchange rate)
There are two last resorts, I either have to get a customs broker, (someone who will store the bike)
there's a catch. IT COSTS $50 A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The other idea is to somehow remove te engine and get it sent back to Pat, and then back to me. I really just don't know what to do. I might end up just plain begging for it to not get sent back.

All I am waiting for is the dam permit. which was supposed to arrive acouple of days ago.
The cost is just getting way too high. If The bike gets sent back, I will most definately put it up for sale.